Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

Teacher

Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

I'm planning on switching from my Family Plan to a prepaid plan.  I normally use only 200-300 anytime minutes but rack up to 1200 minutes total including the mobile to mobile calls to other AT&T cell phones.  When I switch to a prepaid plan will I be charged for all the mobile to mobile minutes or are they not counted against the minutes purchased?

Message 1 of 4 (671 Views)
Employee

Re: Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately they do no have Mobile to Mobile with Prepaid.

But!

If you have a basic phone, you can get everything (talk, text, mobile web) unlimited for just $50.

If you have a smart phone, you can get unlimited text and talk for $50 and just use the wifi for the data. If you want to use data, you can get unlimited text and talk with 2GB of data for just $60. (To add more data, it's $10 for each 1GB.)

Hope this helped!

[Source]

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (628 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Switching from Family Plan to prepaid. Will I be charged for mobile to mobile minutes?

That's one of the biggest downfalls of prepaid service - no unlimited AT&T mobile-to-mobile minutes. Smiley Sad

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)
Employee

That's why it's a good idea to just spend the extra $10 to get unlimited.  ;D

I'm not with AT&T right now (I will be again soon, though), but I totally love my unlimited everything.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (547 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.