Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 7, 2013
1:30:55 AM
View profile
Switch Phones Help

Hi, I have a Galaxy s4 on a two year contract. And I would like to get the Nexus 5 from the Google Play Store. Will it work if I put my Galaxy s4's SIM into the Nexus 5? I would buy an unlocked version of the Nexus 5.

Hi, I have a Galaxy s4 on a two year contract. And I would like to get the Nexus 5 from the Google Play Store. Will it work if I put my Galaxy s4's SIM into the Nexus 5? I would buy an unlocked version of the Nexus 5.

Switch Phones Help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 1:46:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
If the Nexus 5 uses the same type of SIM card as the Galaxy s4, then absolutely! If it doesn't, you can get a new SIM at your nearest AT&T corporate store free of charge. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
If the Nexus 5 uses the same type of SIM card as the Galaxy s4, then absolutely! If it doesn't, you can get a new SIM at your nearest AT&T corporate store free of charge. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Switch Phones Help

2 of 2 (802 Views)