Suspending still charging my phone

Contributor

Suspending still charging my phone

I'm currently having a family plan with another four people. We had business aboard and I heard that if we suspend our phones, AT&T will only charge us $10 a month, so we suspended all of our phones. Now that we came back to the State, our phone was being charged heavily and AT&T even cancled our plan. What did we do wrong? I don't even have any AT&T store at Ames, Iowa where I'm currently studying or any phone that can contact them so I can't do anything. What should I do? Please help me, I really need my phone as my new school year is about to start.

Message 1 of 2 (583 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Suspending still charging my phone

I'd suggest you send a Private Message to ATTCustomerCare here on this forum. They work here during their normal business hours. They may be able to help you.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 2 (535 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.