Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 2, 2012
2:09:10 PM
Suspended service

My service has been suspended and I need it restored immediately please. I have 3 people in constant medical need and I cannot be without phones. We not longer have lan lines and I worry about not being about to contact the doctors who are treating us. Please get back to me ASAP. If it is a manager that can do this that is great. I am trying to get things taken care of and although we are on a very fixed income we always get our bills paid. I am expecting funds in a few days and will be able to pay the past due amount and shortly there after we will be receiving a little extra that was not accounted for in our general funds. Please, Please, Please turn our service back on, we will have the past due balance no later than the 12th and get it all taken care of. I haven't even mentioned the problems we continue to have and have already trouble shooted several times and am now starting to document every time my calls drop or when I cannot load my internet.

Thank you for your time and immediate assistance in this matter.

Marie

My service has been suspended and I need it restored immediately please. I have 3 people in constant medical need and I cannot be without phones. We not longer have lan lines and I worry about not being about to contact the doctors who are treating us. Please get back to me ASAP. If it is a manager that can do this that is great. I am trying to get things taken care of and although we are on a very fixed income we always get our bills paid. I am expecting funds in a few days and will be able to pay the past due amount and shortly there after we will be receiving a little extra that was not accounted for in our general funds. Please, Please, Please turn our service back on, we will have the past due balance no later than the 12th and get it all taken care of. I haven't even mentioned the problems we continue to have and have already trouble shooted several times and am now starting to document every time my calls drop or when I cannot load my internet.

Thank you for your time and immediate assistance in this matter.

Marie

Suspended service

7 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 2:37:29 PM
(0)
Teacher

This is a support forum to allow AT&T customers to help each other solve problems.

If you have a billing issue I would call AT&T customer support and talk to their employees.

Wireless Billing & Payments 611 from your cell or 1-800-331-0500

Residential Customer Care

This is a support forum to allow AT&T customers to help each other solve problems.

If you have a billing issue I would call AT&T customer support and talk to their employees.

Wireless Billing & Payments 611 from your cell or 1-800-331-0500

Residential Customer Care

Re: Suspended service

2 of 8 (2,679 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 2:40:17 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi Marie.   I would like to see if I can quickly get you some help!  I am going to send you a private message (blue envelope, top right of the screen) as I need some additional information so I can escalate this issue for you!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hi Marie.   I would like to see if I can quickly get you some help!  I am going to send you a private message (blue envelope, top right of the screen) as I need some additional information so I can escalate this issue for you!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 8 (2,676 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 4:17:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Got it resolved thank you.

Got it resolved thank you.

4 of 8 (2,666 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2012 8:12:05 PM
(0)
Employee

Oh that is great news Marie!

If I can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message.

Wishing you the best.  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Oh that is great news Marie!

If I can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message.

Wishing you the best.  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 8 (2,657 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2013 2:32:37 PM
(0)
Contributor
I need help with the same thing. My mom just had surgery. She has to be in contact with me.
I need help with the same thing. My mom just had surgery. She has to be in contact with me.

6 of 8 (1,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2013 6:32:18 PM
(0)
Expert

Send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

7 of 8 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 7:34:17 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi jetson23, I sent you a private message (blue envelope, top right of the screen), I want to help to have your issue resolved asap. Please let me know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi jetson23, I sent you a private message (blue envelope, top right of the screen), I want to help to have your issue resolved asap. Please let me know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 8 (952 Views)