Submit Positive Feedback?

Contributor

Submit Positive Feedback?

Is there a way to submit positive feedback for customer service reps?  I had a great experience with the woman that I just talked to from the Retention Center, and I would like to pass that along to her manager.

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Submit Positive Feedback?

Hey Toreth,

I'm really glad you were happy with one of our reps.

We sometimes send a text survey and that will be the most direct response.

The best alternative I reccomended is to write in. The address we have at the bottom of our bills goes straight to corporate.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Alex.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Professor

Toreth wrote:

Is there a way to submit positive feedback for customer service reps?  I had a great experience with the woman that I just talked to from the Retention Center, and I would like to pass that along to her manager.

You can also send a Private Message to the Customer Care team using the link below, and they can pass along your kudos!

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Employee

Toreth,

Also using the Contact Us link right at the bottom of our website is a great place to send feedback.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support