Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 10, 2013
8:41:55 AM
View profile
Stop paying automatically

Hello,

I am currently in Korea and want to stop paying the bill automatically.

I visited AT&T before I left, and you guys told me that if I don't pay next month bill it will stop the service automatically.

I forgot that I installed auto pay and want to stop the service.

I have all the credit card information and the paper information if you guys need.

I called several times to reach actual person, but I had to keep talking with machine to ask question.

Please, reply me back ASAP

Hello,

I am currently in Korea and want to stop paying the bill automatically.

I visited AT&T before I left, and you guys told me that if I don't pay next month bill it will stop the service automatically.

I forgot that I installed auto pay and want to stop the service.

I have all the credit card information and the paper information if you guys need.

I called several times to reach actual person, but I had to keep talking with machine to ask question.

Please, reply me back ASAP

Stop paying automatically

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 11:00:26 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, birthday202!

While it is true that if you cease to make payments on a GoPhone account, the account will close after three months, it sounds like you had auto-renewal set up. Auto-renewal automatically applies payments using your credit card information to renew your GoPhone plan. I recommend that you reach out to ATTCustomerCare via private message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, your email address, and the GoPhone number that you had while you were here visiting. They will absolutely do everything they can to sort this out. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, birthday202!

While it is true that if you cease to make payments on a GoPhone account, the account will close after three months, it sounds like you had auto-renewal set up. Auto-renewal automatically applies payments using your credit card information to renew your GoPhone plan. I recommend that you reach out to ATTCustomerCare via private message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, your email address, and the GoPhone number that you had while you were here visiting. They will absolutely do everything they can to sort this out. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Stop paying automatically

2 of 2 (139 Views)