Helpful Links

Spooktacular!

Community Manager

Spooktacular!

Oh my gosh, guys! I just can't express to you how much I LOVE Halloween!!! It's my favorite holiday, even though I'm a huge scaredy cat and won't set foot in a haunted house.

 

Usually, I spend ages planning out an amazing costume, but this year I'm totally stumped. And Halloween is fast-approaching. At this point, I'm open to suggestions.

 

What's everyone doing for Halloween this year? Any awesome costumes?

 

 

 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
3,402 Views
Message 1 of 37
Community Manager

Re: Spooktacular!

My friends and I are going to do the "World's End" characters... (we did Shaun of the Dead before too), I'll be the one with the stool:

 

hw

 

Dmitriy


Rethink Possible


Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!

halloween_1.PNG

 

 

halloween_2.PNG

Message 3 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!

Probably not doing anything too much for Halloween but my little dog is dressed for the occasion. Smiley Very Happy

 

bella halloween 2.jpg

 

 

I'll probably just be hanging with Frankie and his bride on Youtube listening to some music, as usual. Lol!!

 

 

 

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 4 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!

Actually, I saw a great costume the other day...and it looked like this, almost. REALLY clever idea for a costume, I thought. Smiley Happy

 

icee.jpg

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 5 of 37
Community Manager

Re: Spooktacular!

Hahaha.

 

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

 

Wingrider, I think the Darth Grumpy Kitty is awesome. Dmitriy actually has a grumpy kitty. Maybe he'll post a picture. She's super cute.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 37
ACE - Master

Re: Spooktacular!

I saw this one posted on a friends facebook page:

 

Wheel Chair.jpg

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 37
Community Manager

Re: Spooktacular!

Parenting: they're doing it right! That's such a clever way to incorporate the wheelchair. So stinkin' cute!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!


ATTMarianaCM wrote:

Hahaha.

 

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

 


Hahaha, Mariana...nice try. Smiley Wink I don't do the Halloween thing anymore. The last time I can remember dressing up was for Halloween, at work...the whole office dressed up..even my boss. I was dressed like a witch and had to work on patients like that ALL day. I had such a headache after wearing that yarn wig and pointy hat all day, it wasn't even funny! Smiley Very Happy

 

The pic of the costume that I posted, I saw on a mom's cell phone the other day at work..she had made it for her daughter. Smiley Happy

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 9 of 37
Master

Re: Spooktacular!

This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!


Ann154 wrote:
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

ANN154!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? Smiley Happy AND, I have to agree with you.. Smiley Wink

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 11 of 37
Highlighted
Master

Re: Spooktacular!


Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

ANN154!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? Smiley Happy AND, I have to agree with you.. Smiley Wink


The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!


Ann154 wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

ANN154!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? Smiley Happy AND, I have to agree with you.. Smiley Wink


The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How about I post the vid for you???? Yea, we need to liven this place up Ann(DROID)154. Smiley Wink

 

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 13 of 37
Master

Re: Spooktacular!

Smiley Very Happy

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 37
Expert

Re: Spooktacular!


Ann154 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy


Smiley Wink

 




 REGRET NOTHING~


     we live & learn~

Message 15 of 37
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support