Spooktacular!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Spooktacular!

Oh my gosh, guys! I just can't express to you how much I LOVE Halloween!!! It's my favorite holiday, even though I'm a huge scaredy cat and won't set foot in a haunted house.

Usually, I spend ages planning out an amazing costume, but this year I'm totally stumped. And Halloween is fast-approaching. At this point, I'm open to suggestions.

What's everyone doing for Halloween this year? Any awesome costumes?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 37 (3,225 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Spooktacular!

My friends and I are going to do the "World's End" characters... (we did Shaun of the Dead before too), I'll be the one with the stool:

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 37 (3,075 Views)
Expert

Message 3 of 37 (3,051 Views)
Expert

Probably not doing anything too much for Halloween but my little dog is dressed for the occasion. Smiley Very Happy

I'll probably just be hanging with Frankie and his bride on Youtube listening to some music, as usual. Lol!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 37 (3,049 Views)
Expert

Actually, I saw a great costume the other day...and it looked like this, almost. REALLY clever idea for a costume, I thought. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 5 of 37 (3,048 Views)
Community Manager

Hahaha.

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

Wingrider, I think the Darth Grumpy Kitty is awesome. Dmitriy actually has a grumpy kitty. Maybe he'll post a picture. She's super cute.

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 37 (3,018 Views)
ACE - Master

I saw this one posted on a friends facebook page:

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 37 (3,007 Views)
Community Manager

Parenting: they're doing it right! That's such a clever way to incorporate the wheelchair. So stinkin' cute!

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 37 (3,001 Views)
Expert

ATTMarianaCM wrote:

Hahaha.

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

Hahaha, Mariana...nice try. Smiley Wink I don't do the Halloween thing anymore. The last time I can remember dressing up was for Halloween, at work...the whole office dressed up..even my boss. I was dressed like a witch and had to work on patients like that ALL day. I had such a headache after wearing that yarn wig and pointy hat all day, it wasn't even funny! Smiley Very Happy

The pic of the costume that I posted, I saw on a mom's cell phone the other day at work..she had made it for her daughter. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 9 of 37 (2,996 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 37 (2,976 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Ann154 wrote:
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

ANN154!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? Smiley Happy AND, I have to agree with you.. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 11 of 37 (2,970 Views)
Master

Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

ANN154!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? Smiley Happy AND, I have to agree with you.. Smiley Wink

The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Message 12 of 37 (2,968 Views)
Expert

Ann154 wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How about I post the vid for you???? Yea, we need to liven this place up Ann(DROID)154. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 13 of 37 (2,968 Views)
Master

Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 37 (2,959 Views)
Expert

Ann154 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 15 of 37 (2,958 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.