Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 16, 2013
12:22:05 PM
View profile
Solved Data and Usage Problem Overage?
Edited by tommysmith52 on Sep 16, 2013 at 1:36:38 PM

I just bought my Iphone4s a few days ago and I started fiddling with it. Soon I ran into a problem, it says states that my Data(MB): 0.29 of 300

Data(MB) (Deactivated)

Overage: 3

The problem I currently have is with the overage. Am I currently not understanding what I am reading because adding up what I downloaded came to:

83.6MB

53.1MB

40.3MB

Total: 179.7

The question is, am I reading this wrong because to me this does not add up.

I just bought my Iphone4s a few days ago and I started fiddling with it. Soon I ran into a problem, it says states that my Data(MB): 0.29 of 300

Data(MB) (Deactivated)

Overage: 3

The problem I currently have is with the overage. Am I currently not understanding what I am reading because adding up what I downloaded came to:

83.6MB

53.1MB

40.3MB

Total: 179.7

The question is, am I reading this wrong because to me this does not add up.

Solved Data and Usage Problem Overage?

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 12:41:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

Added, I have gotten no messages stating that I've used 25% 50% 75%.

Added, I have gotten no messages stating that I've used 25% 50% 75%.

Re: Data and Usage Problem Overage?

2 of 4 (468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 1:35:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

Called AT&T (611) and apparently I have 99.3% of my data left. They are currently fixing the problem to what I hear. So I'll put solved on top. 

IF you get this problem, simply contact AT&T at 611.

Called AT&T (611) and apparently I have 99.3% of my data left. They are currently fixing the problem to what I hear. So I'll put solved on top. 

IF you get this problem, simply contact AT&T at 611.

Solved Re: Data and Usage Problem Overage?

3 of 4 (439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 1:54:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Usually with new feature activations during a billing cycle, the AT&T system cannot properly keep track until the end of the billing cycle.

Something about mid-cycle changes screws up the tracking but the bill is usually correct

Usually with new feature activations during a billing cycle, the AT&T system cannot properly keep track until the end of the billing cycle.

Something about mid-cycle changes screws up the tracking but the bill is usually correct

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Solved Re: Data and Usage Problem Overage?

4 of 4 (427 Views)