Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 16, 2013
10:21:21 AM
View profile
So I was attempting to buy a new gophone

So I was attempting to buy a new gophone, when there were some issues with the process. I was prompted to enter in my information, not a problem, done and done, and then, as follows, I was asked to check the little box that says 'I have read and agree to the Service Agreement'. No problem, I skim through it, check the box, hit Submit Order--

And I'm taken back to the website and told I have encountered error CO_151, saying I have not signed the Service Agreement. So I try again. And again. After awhile, I assume it's an issue with the website and I try to find a contact number to submit feedback on AT&T's website itself.

I can find troubleshooting on my phone, on my internet connection, and on anything else excepting the website. I call a few numbers, am unable to get to a human customer service rep who may be able to direct me to a solution.

Now this isn't the first time I've had issues with customer service with AT&T. The representaves themselves are perfectly curtious and helpful, it's getting to them that's the issue. More than likely I'm going to be taking my business elsewhere, but I was hoping to at least put it out there that there is something wrong with the website.

So I was attempting to buy a new gophone, when there were some issues with the process. I was prompted to enter in my information, not a problem, done and done, and then, as follows, I was asked to check the little box that says 'I have read and agree to the Service Agreement'. No problem, I skim through it, check the box, hit Submit Order--

And I'm taken back to the website and told I have encountered error CO_151, saying I have not signed the Service Agreement. So I try again. And again. After awhile, I assume it's an issue with the website and I try to find a contact number to submit feedback on AT&T's website itself.

I can find troubleshooting on my phone, on my internet connection, and on anything else excepting the website. I call a few numbers, am unable to get to a human customer service rep who may be able to direct me to a solution.

Now this isn't the first time I've had issues with customer service with AT&T. The representaves themselves are perfectly curtious and helpful, it's getting to them that's the issue. More than likely I'm going to be taking my business elsewhere, but I was hoping to at least put it out there that there is something wrong with the website.

So I was attempting to buy a new gophone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 9:53:03 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, tehchou!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty ordering a new device online. We appreciate your feedback, and I will make sure to forward your comments to the appropriate team.

If there is anything we can do to help, please send us a private message here. If you send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, tehchou!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty ordering a new device online. We appreciate your feedback, and I will make sure to forward your comments to the appropriate team.

If there is anything we can do to help, please send us a private message here. If you send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: So I was attempting to buy a new gophone

2 of 2 (302 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments