Helpful Links

Should AT&T Change their DATA Plans back to UNLIMITED??????

Professor

Re: Should AT&T Change their DATA Plans back to UNLIMITED??????

You said it, Wingrider, you said it...
Message 16 of 19
Contributor

Why should they go back to unlimited when we can get on WiFi fer free? I always do things on my phone over WiFi to save on my data usage which will only be used when I travel or go around town. WiFi is free fer all of us to use so why complain?

Message 17 of 19
Expert

Josh9899 wrote:

Why should they go back to unlimited when we can get on WiFi fer free? I always do things on my phone over WiFi to save on my data usage which will only be used when I travel or go around town. WiFi is free fer all of us to use so why complain?

Not everyone has Wifi where they are...home, work...believe it or not! ATT will probably never go back to having Unlimited Data Plans but there are people that still have them, (grandfathered), and want to keep them. Can't blame them for that! 

Personally, I use Wifi whenever I can and hardly dip into my old 2GB data plan. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support