Shared Data Usage Issues

Contributor

Shared Data Usage Issues

So long story short had a ton of issues yesterday which resulted in a AT&T CHAT rep in my account changing my #,account settings, AND doing a Relocation on my account with my permission while on the phone with another AT&T rep for getting a new number.

Anyway finally got it sorted (Mostly) and got my number. When logging in to my account either the app or the att website, it shows all 4 of my lines which have the 10GB mobile share plan. BUT the line which I changed my number on over 24 hours ago still says no data usage below it.

Well I When I dial *DATA# I get a Text Back saying Data(MB) Overage: 200. And how many texts I sent thats IT!  Now all of the 3 other lines say what they are supposed to say! as I have ONLY used 3GB out of my 10GB which it even indicates on the website as well. But its like my line has no data plan and it just says overage of what I have used since the number change. I have called 611 but they are clueless as to why its doing this as my line is on and part of the mobile share plan with the other lines.  The billing cycle does not end for another 18 days so Its not like I can just wait for that to reset. I use the MOST data than any other line so I need to keep check but I CANT. also non of the data I have used has been recorded part of the rest of the mobile share plan, but the Overage Counter seems too.

Any Ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Shared Data Usage Issues

Hello hyelton, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear about all the issues you're having with your service. We have a great team of social media managers and we want to take a look at your account and help with whatever we can. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. You should hear from a member of our team within 2-3 business days.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Shared Data Usage Issues

Which device are you using? A lot of devices have native, or built in data usage trackers. If you can tell me what device you have I may be able to tell you...
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.