Service suspended WITH a financial arrangement pending!

Service suspended WITH a financial arrangement pending!

I recently had my phone suspended with a financial arrangement that supposedly guaranteed service so long as I keep the arrangement. I have been a customer of 4 years and recently moved to a new state. Lost my service, lost what appears to be some sort of seniority because when I call customer service I really get a bunch of snobs who have the attitude of " NO PAY NO SERVICE", rather then I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused and the promise we broke. Lastly ATT you have broken your relationship with me. What happened to ATT superb customer service that at one time I was willing to pay extra for!
Message 1 of 8 (565 Views)
Scholar

Re: Service suspended WITH a financial arrangement pending!

AT&T service isn't free, and I don't know of any other carriers that offer free service either. There is nothing snobby about saying that if you don't pay for it, you don't get it. Why would you be exempt from paying your bills when everyone else has to pay theirs?

You say the arrangement is "pending," but apparently you didn't pay yet? If so, then you have no right to expect service.

Message 2 of 8 (547 Views)

The arrangement was still binding and was not due yet when my service was suspended, prior to the date.

I don't recall asking anyone for anything free. Hope you feel better now. You should consider working for ATT with that attitude.

Don't bother responding
Message 3 of 8 (537 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Miskacat01 wrote:
I recently had my phone suspended with a financial arrangement that supposedly guaranteed service so long as I keep the arrangement. I have been a customer of 4 years and recently moved to a new state. Lost my service, lost what appears to be some sort of seniority because when I call customer service I really get a bunch of snobs who have the attitude of " NO PAY NO SERVICE", rather then I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused and the promise we broke. Lastly ATT you have broken your relationship with me. What happened to ATT superb customer service that at one time I was willing to pay extra for!

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8 (515 Views)

I have yesterday, no response.

Message 5 of 8 (500 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Miskacat01 wrote:
The arrangement was still binding and was not due yet when my service was suspended, prior to the date.

I don't recall asking anyone for anything free. Hope you feel better now. You should consider working for ATT with that attitude.

Don't bother responding

Um, complaining about "No pay no service" means you want service without pay. Yes, you did ask for something for free, and your complaint is based on little more than a sense of entitlement. For the payment plan to be binding, you have to MAKE A PAYMENT.

I don't always agree with AT&T, and I am not seeking employment with them at this time.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 6 of 8 (490 Views)

Dear Community Members,

This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Let's remember to stay on topic.

Thanks,

Phil-101
Community Moderator

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 7 of 8 (486 Views)
ACE - Professor

Miskacat01 wrote:

I have yesterday, no response.

Give the up to 2-3 business days to respond, especially since you sent your message on a Saturday.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8 (435 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.