Service not turned back on after bill payment

Contributor

Service not turned back on after bill payment

Hello,

I paid my bill at ATT store to have my account taken off temporary suspension. I was told my service was back on. Well I should have confirmed it. I am now home, still no 4G, and I cannot call ATT for help. Using wifi at the moment. What can I do to contact them and get my service back on!!!??? Any help thanks a million!
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
Expert

Re: Service not turned back on after bill payment

Marcusm6 wrote:
Hello,

I paid my bill at ATT store to have my account taken off temporary suspension. I was told my service was back on. Well I should have confirmed it. I am now home, still no 4G, and I cannot call ATT for help. Using wifi at the moment. What can I do to contact them and get my service back on!!!??? Any help thanks a million!

assuming this is cellular service, power off the phone and power it back on.

Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Already tried that three times. Still not working. Even removed SIM card and replaced.
Message 3 of 6
Expert

Marcusm6 wrote:
Already tried that three times. Still not working. Even removed SIM card and replaced.

you are able to contact customer service evne though the device does not have regular service - I think it is *611, do not have my att phone with me to check the contact list

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

Marcusm6 wrote:

you are able to contact customer service evne though the device does not have regular service - I think it is *611, do not have my att phone with me to check the contact list

Unfortunately, I had my service suspended in the past, and when I tried 611, I only got a message that service was suspended and needed to pay my bill. It didn't even give the option to pay over the phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Employee

I recommend first to login to your online account and make sure that your account does reflect that past due bill you paid. If you have not previously viewed/paid your bill online please follow below:

If you manage one bill with your account:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. From the I want to drop-down list, select View & pay bill, and then select View my bill.
  3. To view your paper bill, select the View Paper Bill button. Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located in the right-hand column.

If you manage multiple bills with an AT&T Access ID:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. Under the amount due, select View bill details.
  3. To view your paper bill, select Paper bill (PDF). Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located to the right of Bill-At-A-Glance.

Once you check your status with the above steps PLEASE CLICK HERE to LIVE CHAT, EMAIL, or CALL AT&T Billing for immediate assistance to restore your service promptly.

I hope you have found this to be helpful.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support