Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 12, 2013
11:53:38 AM
View profile
Service not turned back on after bill payment
Hello,

I paid my bill at ATT store to have my account taken off temporary suspension. I was told my service was back on. Well I should have confirmed it. I am now home, still no 4G, and I cannot call ATT for help. Using wifi at the moment. What can I do to contact them and get my service back on!!!??? Any help thanks a million!
Hello,

I paid my bill at ATT store to have my account taken off temporary suspension. I was told my service was back on. Well I should have confirmed it. I am now home, still no 4G, and I cannot call ATT for help. Using wifi at the moment. What can I do to contact them and get my service back on!!!??? Any help thanks a million!

Service not turned back on after bill payment

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 11:59:58 AM
(0)
Expert

Marcusm6 wrote:
Hello,

assuming this is cellular service, power off the phone and power it back on.

Marcusm6 wrote:
Hello,

assuming this is cellular service, power off the phone and power it back on.

Re: Service not turned back on after bill payment

2 of 6 (5,901 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 12:06:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
Already tried that three times. Still not working. Even removed SIM card and replaced.
Already tried that three times. Still not working. Even removed SIM card and replaced.

3 of 6 (5,893 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 2:10:47 PM
(0)
Expert

Marcusm6 wrote:

you are able to contact customer service evne though the device does not have regular service - I think it is *611, do not have my att phone with me to check the contact list

Marcusm6 wrote:

you are able to contact customer service evne though the device does not have regular service - I think it is *611, do not have my att phone with me to check the contact list

4 of 6 (5,862 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 5:42:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

Marcusm6 wrote:

Unfortunately, I had my service suspended in the past, and when I tried 611, I only got a message that service was suspended and needed to pay my bill. It didn't even give the option to pay over the phone.

wingrider01 wrote:

Marcusm6 wrote:

Unfortunately, I had my service suspended in the past, and when I tried 611, I only got a message that service was suspended and needed to pay my bill. It didn't even give the option to pay over the phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (5,841 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 11:56:06 PM
(0)
Employee

I recommend first to login to your online account and make sure that your account does reflect that past due bill you paid. If you have not previously viewed/paid your bill online please follow below:

If you manage one bill with your account:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. From the I want to drop-down list, select View & pay bill, and then select View my bill.
  3. To view your paper bill, select the View Paper Bill button. Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located in the right-hand column.

If you manage multiple bills with an AT&T Access ID:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. Under the amount due, select View bill details.
  3. To view your paper bill, select Paper bill (PDF). Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located to the right of Bill-At-A-Glance.

Once you check your status with the above steps PLEASE CLICK HERE to LIVE CHAT, EMAIL, or CALL AT&T Billing for immediate assistance to restore your service promptly.

I hope you have found this to be helpful.

I recommend first to login to your online account and make sure that your account does reflect that past due bill you paid. If you have not previously viewed/paid your bill online please follow below:

If you manage one bill with your account:

2. From the I want to drop-down list, select View & pay bill, and then select View my bill.
  3. To view your paper bill, select the View Paper Bill button. Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located in the right-hand column.

If you manage multiple bills with an AT&T Access ID:

2. Under the amount due, select View bill details.
  3. To view your paper bill, select Paper bill (PDF). Your bill is displayed in a separate window.
  4. To make a payment, select the Make a Payment button located to the right of Bill-At-A-Glance.

Once you check your status with the above steps PLEASE CLICK HERE to LIVE CHAT, EMAIL, or CALL AT&T Billing for immediate assistance to restore your service promptly.

I hope you have found this to be helpful.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (5,826 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments