Service just pooped out?

Contributor

Service just pooped out?

So, I used to get like 4 bars of 4g LTE at my house then out of nowhere last week my service just pooped out.. I'm lucky if I can even get 2 bars of 4g away from my window.. Soo what is causing this..

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Service just pooped out?

Hello, Terminoob!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing coverage issues in your area. If you'd like to report these issues to our technicians, please download AT&T's Mark the Spot app. To learn more about this app and how to download it, please click on the link below.

Report Network Issues

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Service just pooped out?

I had an issue like this before. I had full reception, but some stupid neighborhood "watch group" successfully sued and got the local cell tower torn down. Of course most of my neighbors had another carrier so they didn't notice.

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support