Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 5, 2014
7:03:00 AM
View profile
Service in north San Diego County

For the past month I have noticed that areas that I used to get great LTE service has been switching from nothing to EDGE.  When I say nothing my phone wouldnt even show AT&T where the voice signal bars would be and LTE normally was.  Is there upgrades going on over here?  If so, when is the plan of getting these done?  Zip codes that I have seening these issues are 92008, 92056 and 92058.  Thanks.

For the past month I have noticed that areas that I used to get great LTE service has been switching from nothing to EDGE.  When I say nothing my phone wouldnt even show AT&T where the voice signal bars would be and LTE normally was.  Is there upgrades going on over here?  If so, when is the plan of getting these done?  Zip codes that I have seening these issues are 92008, 92056 and 92058.  Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Service in north San Diego County

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 9:59:41 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @deenalove08 

Have you tried troubleshooting your device yet? I recommend restarting the phone and getting a new SIM card first, any Corporate AT&T store can help you with that.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @deenalove08 

Have you tried troubleshooting your device yet? I recommend restarting the phone and getting a new SIM card first, any Corporate AT&T store can help you with that.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Service in north San Diego County

2 of 3 (373 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 10:11:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

At the time of the issue I would turn off my phone and wait and turn it back on.  But besides for that I havent done anything.  I will try your suggestion and goto a AT&T Corporate store.  Thanks

At the time of the issue I would turn off my phone and wait and turn it back on.  But besides for that I havent done anything.  I will try your suggestion and goto a AT&T Corporate store.  Thanks

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Service in north San Diego County

3 of 3 (371 Views)