Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

Tutor

Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

No coverage whatsoever in the Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island area. Especially at the Fresh Market, Sam's Corner, and Litchfield Oaks Apartments. You literally have to stand outside in the parking lots to get one or two bars. No signal in any building whatsoever no matter what the size is and location. This is across the board regardless of the phone you are using. This is absolutely ridiclious and needs to be fixed immedately. We need more cell towers. Please help. I hate paying for a service I can never use.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

it might be the construction of the apartment that is blocking signal as well. i lost all signal in mine and not only with sprint but with all carriers, outside the building i had a few bars.

only thing that can fix that is a microcell to be honest.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

We are here in Litchfield by the Sea, Pawleys Island, SC and the service is non-existent. Unnacceptable! Is ATT even aware of this and what are they doing to fix it.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support