Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 15, 2011
5:16:44 PM
Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

No coverage whatsoever in the Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island area. Especially at the Fresh Market, Sam's Corner, and Litchfield Oaks Apartments. You literally have to stand outside in the parking lots to get one or two bars. No signal in any building whatsoever no matter what the size is and location. This is across the board regardless of the phone you are using. This is absolutely ridiclious and needs to be fixed immedately. We need more cell towers. Please help. I hate paying for a service I can never use.

No coverage whatsoever in the Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island area. Especially at the Fresh Market, Sam's Corner, and Litchfield Oaks Apartments. You literally have to stand outside in the parking lots to get one or two bars. No signal in any building whatsoever no matter what the size is and location. This is across the board regardless of the phone you are using. This is absolutely ridiclious and needs to be fixed immedately. We need more cell towers. Please help. I hate paying for a service I can never use.

Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 11:54:16 PM
(0)
Employee
it might be the construction of the apartment that is blocking signal as well. i lost all signal in mine and not only with sprint but with all carriers, outside the building i had a few bars.

only thing that can fix that is a microcell to be honest.
it might be the construction of the apartment that is blocking signal as well. i lost all signal in mine and not only with sprint but with all carriers, outside the building i had a few bars.

only thing that can fix that is a microcell to be honest.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

2 of 3 (566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 12:18:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

We are here in Litchfield by the Sea, Pawleys Island, SC and the service is non-existent. Unnacceptable! Is ATT even aware of this and what are they doing to fix it.

We are here in Litchfield by the Sea, Pawleys Island, SC and the service is non-existent. Unnacceptable! Is ATT even aware of this and what are they doing to fix it.

Re: Service in Pawleys Island SC. Sucks. Garbage. No service. Searching.

3 of 3 (400 Views)