Service Down? Vicksburg, MS

Contributor

Service Down? Vicksburg, MS

My cell keeps saying "No Service", and I can't text, nor can I use 3G, but I can use wi-fi just fine...Is there an issue?

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: Service Down? Vicksburg, MS

Hi Fyxe Dox,

i'm not aware of any outages in your area. Have you tried restarting your phone? What kind of phone do you use? SOmetimes the "no service" indicator might mean an issue with a SIM card or your account, If you have an AT&T nearby, I recommend taking your phone there for assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

It's an iPhone 3GS.

EDIT: All I did was reset Network settings, and that fixed it. ^.^

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

I'm glad to see that you were able to get your issue resolved, resetting network setting disconnects and then reconnects your phone to the network and resolves most of reception issues.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support