Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2013
11:57:53 PM
View profile
Service Down? Vicksburg, MS
Edited by Fyxe Dox on Nov 1, 2013 at 12:02:38 AM

My cell keeps saying "No Service", and I can't text, nor can I use 3G, but I can use wi-fi just fine...Is there an issue?

My cell keeps saying "No Service", and I can't text, nor can I use 3G, but I can use wi-fi just fine...Is there an issue?

Service Down? Vicksburg, MS

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 10:23:40 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi Fyxe Dox,

i'm not aware of any outages in your area. Have you tried restarting your phone? What kind of phone do you use? SOmetimes the "no service" indicator might mean an issue with a SIM card or your account, If you have an AT&T nearby, I recommend taking your phone there for assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi Fyxe Dox,

i'm not aware of any outages in your area. Have you tried restarting your phone? What kind of phone do you use? SOmetimes the "no service" indicator might mean an issue with a SIM card or your account, If you have an AT&T nearby, I recommend taking your phone there for assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Service Down? Vicksburg, MS

2 of 4 (419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 6:40:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Fyxe Dox on Nov 1, 2013 at 6:54:07 PM

It's an iPhone 3GS.

EDIT: All I did was reset Network settings, and that fixed it. ^.^

It's an iPhone 3GS.

EDIT: All I did was reset Network settings, and that fixed it. ^.^

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (405 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 11:35:20 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I'm glad to see that you were able to get your issue resolved, resetting network setting disconnects and then reconnects your phone to the network and resolves most of reception issues.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I'm glad to see that you were able to get your issue resolved, resetting network setting disconnects and then reconnects your phone to the network and resolves most of reception issues.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (324 Views)