Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 11, 2014
3:30:30 AM
View profile
Samsung i497 sim unlock code
Edited by HiBlack on Feb 11, 2014 at 3:38:21 AM

Please help to unlock my Tablet for using it with GSM operator. 

I'm not resident of US so I can't register at AT&T site to access support directly. 

This link  didn't help because I don't have valid SSN.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Thanks in advance. 

Please help to unlock my Tablet for using it with GSM operator. 

I'm not resident of US so I can't register at AT&T site to access support directly. 

This link  didn't help because I don't have valid SSN.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Thanks in advance. 

Samsung i497 sim unlock code

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 5:36:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
If you are not an AT&T customer, there is a good chance that your device will not be unlocked. AT&T only unlocks devices for current or former customers AND the device must have been on their account before AT&T will approve the unlock.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
If you are not an AT&T customer, there is a good chance that your device will not be unlocked. AT&T only unlocks devices for current or former customers AND the device must have been on their account before AT&T will approve the unlock.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung i497 sim unlock code

2 of 4 (645 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 3:12:45 PM
(0)
Contributor

Why not?

If previuos owner doesn't have any "unfinished business" with your company why aren't you able to provide me the unlock code?

I suppose you could easyly check it by IMEI number.

Why not?

If previuos owner doesn't have any "unfinished business" with your company why aren't you able to provide me the unlock code?

I suppose you could easyly check it by IMEI number.

3 of 4 (617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 6:11:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Because AT&T will only unlock phones for THEIR customers. That is one of their requirements. You will need the person that you bought the phone from to request the unlock.
Because AT&T will only unlock phones for THEIR customers. That is one of their requirements. You will need the person that you bought the phone from to request the unlock.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (603 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments