Samsung Rugby III case?

Samsung Rugby III case?

[ Edited ]

Hello.  I am getting a replacement Samsung Rugby III soon and I would like to know if AT&T sells a case or holder designed specifically for this phone.  With my previous Samsung Rugby III, I had issues with taking a picture of the inside of my pocket when I bent down.  I would like to prevent that with the new Samsung Rugby III that I get.

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

callie.crk.kucz...,

The following is a link for att.com, I only see a few cases listed and am unsure if any of those would be to your liking,  these cases are actually made by other manufacturers as well, not specifically by AT&T.

Phone Accessories, Cell Phone & Mobile Accessories

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (512 Views)

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

Thank you very much for the information.  I actually purchased a LG Xpression phone and a case that is just for that phone.  Thanks again. :-)

Message 3 of 3 (477 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.