Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 1, 2013
7:28:33 AM
Samsung Rugby III case?
Edited by callie.crk.kuczek on Jul 1, 2013 at 7:29:35 AM

Hello.  I am getting a replacement Samsung Rugby III soon and I would like to know if AT&T sells a case or holder designed specifically for this phone.  With my previous Samsung Rugby III, I had issues with taking a picture of the inside of my pocket when I bent down.  I would like to prevent that with the new Samsung Rugby III that I get.

Hello.  I am getting a replacement Samsung Rugby III soon and I would like to know if AT&T sells a case or holder designed specifically for this phone.  With my previous Samsung Rugby III, I had issues with taking a picture of the inside of my pocket when I bent down.  I would like to prevent that with the new Samsung Rugby III that I get.

Samsung Rugby III case?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 8:36:01 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

callie.crk.kucz...,

The following is a link for att.com, I only see a few cases listed and am unsure if any of those would be to your liking,  these cases are actually made by other manufacturers as well, not specifically by AT&T.

Phone Accessories, Cell Phone & Mobile Accessories

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

callie.crk.kucz...,

The following is a link for att.com, I only see a few cases listed and am unsure if any of those would be to your liking,  these cases are actually made by other manufacturers as well, not specifically by AT&T.

Phone Accessories, Cell Phone & Mobile Accessories

James

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

2 of 3 (471 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2013 8:20:45 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thank you very much for the information.  I actually purchased a LG Xpression phone and a case that is just for that phone.  Thanks again. :-)

Thank you very much for the information.  I actually purchased a LG Xpression phone and a case that is just for that phone.  Thanks again. :-)

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

3 of 3 (436 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments