Samsung Rugby III case?

Samsung Rugby III case?

Hello.  I am getting a replacement Samsung Rugby III soon and I would like to know if AT&T sells a case or holder designed specifically for this phone.  With my previous Samsung Rugby III, I had issues with taking a picture of the inside of my pocket when I bent down.  I would like to prevent that with the new Samsung Rugby III that I get.

Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

callie.crk.kucz...,

The following is a link for att.com, I only see a few cases listed and am unsure if any of those would be to your liking,  these cases are actually made by other manufacturers as well, not specifically by AT&T.

Phone Accessories, Cell Phone & Mobile Accessories

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Rugby III case?

Thank you very much for the information.  I actually purchased a LG Xpression phone and a case that is just for that phone.  Thanks again. :-)

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support