Sales Pitch Me

Teacher

Sales Pitch Me

Give me your best shot -- Tell me what you would have for me to added AT&T wireless service with a Blackberry Q10 in terms of pricing both limited & unlimited packages, & the cost of the phone.

Im poor. I doubt youll have a deal good enough for me to take, but lets find out, give me your best shot, AT&T Shills. if its good enough I might go for it...

Message 1 of 7 (1,014 Views)
Expert

Re: Sales Pitch Me

Tone303 wrote:

Give me your best shot -- Tell me what you would have for me to added AT&T wireless service with a Blackberry Q10 in terms of pricing both limited & unlimited packages, & the cost of the phone.

Im poor. I doubt youll have a deal good enough for me to take, but lets find out, give me your best shot, AT&T Shills. if its good enough I might go for it...

there are no unlimited plan for data, mobile share is unlimited text and voice and you choose the amount of data you want, closet you will come to it. If you want to find a package that is within your financial limitations you can mix and match here - http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/smartphones.html no one needs to "shill" you

Message 2 of 7 (1,004 Views)
Teacher

by no unlimited for data, you mean theres virtually-unlimited, technically limited right? like some very large amount that most people would never reach. for instance Net10's unlimited is actually 50,000 minutes/units that is never reached by using web & calls.

Message 3 of 7 (999 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

[ Edited ]

Hmmm...a SHILL????

"shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I doubt if anyone will want to help you by calling the members here...Shills......

We're all customers ..this is a PEER to PEER forum..FYI...

The end.....

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 7 (986 Views)
Master

Your options for data plans on AT&T are tiered (limited) and tiered (finite amount). The plans are probably going to end up too expensive for your "poor" (your word not mine) budget. You should stick with the various prepaid plans until you can muster the energy to properly research your options for cellular service.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7 (976 Views)
Expert

Tone303 wrote:

by no unlimited for data, you mean theres virtually-unlimited, technically limited right? like some very large amount that most people would never reach. for instance Net10's unlimited is actually 50,000 minutes/units that is never reached by using web & calls.

Don;t see any mention of net 10, if you want pricing from them their website wold be the best starting location plus don;t really care what net10 has or claims to have, they are not the subject of your original post ("Tell me what you would have for me to added AT&T wireless service with a Blackberry Q10 in terms of pricing both limited & unlimited packages, & the cost of the phone"), you wanted someone to "shill" att to you, there is no need for this because you can get the pricing yourself by following the link, what you see at the end of your choices is the price you will pay before taxes, regulatory fees, and cost recovery fees, the price of the phone that you choose will be what it shows plus tax.

ATT no unlimted data, mobile share has unlimited talk and text, data is what you chose so you can go from 300MB @ 70.00 a month including the phone to 530.00 a month for 50GB plus the smartphone

Message 6 of 7 (960 Views)
ACE - Professor

Tone303 wrote:

You can get a Go Phone plan for $60/month which includes unlimited talk and text and 2GB of data. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7 (922 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.