Rude Customer Service

Contributor

Rude Customer Service

[ Edited ]

I received this text message from AT&T's customer service department. We are being told that there is an internal investigation happening, but I think we deserve some kind of bill credit because of this extreme disregard for a customer. I am expecting AT&T to appease a disgruntled customer with some kind of bill credit or remuneration of some kind. 

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Rude Customer Service

Hello, cmull912!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our customer service representatives. Rudeness is absolutely not tolerated, and we will do everything we can to make sure that we remedy this situation.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and review your account. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the unpleasant experience!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)
Contributor

Mariana, I sent you a private message yesterday and have not heard back yet. It has been over a week since this incident occurred. I am extremely frustrated and offended.
Message 3 of 4 (452 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, again!

I just wanted to let you know that we have received your private message, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we look into this matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.