Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 28, 2014
2:10:40 PM
View profile
Rude Customer Service
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jan 28, 2014 at 2:40:06 PM

I received this text message from AT&T's customer service department. We are being told that there is an internal investigation happening, but I think we deserve some kind of bill credit because of this extreme disregard for a customer. I am expecting AT&T to appease a disgruntled customer with some kind of bill credit or remuneration of some kind. 

I received this text message from AT&T's customer service department. We are being told that there is an internal investigation happening, but I think we deserve some kind of bill credit because of this extreme disregard for a customer. I am expecting AT&T to appease a disgruntled customer with some kind of bill credit or remuneration of some kind. 

Rude Customer Service

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 2:22:54 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, cmull912!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our customer service representatives. Rudeness is absolutely not tolerated, and we will do everything we can to make sure that we remedy this situation.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and review your account. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the unpleasant experience!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, cmull912!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our customer service representatives. Rudeness is absolutely not tolerated, and we will do everything we can to make sure that we remedy this situation.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and review your account. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the unpleasant experience!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Rude Customer Service

2 of 4 (502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 1:28:48 PM
(0)
Contributor
Mariana, I sent you a private message yesterday and have not heard back yet. It has been over a week since this incident occurred. I am extremely frustrated and offended.
Mariana, I sent you a private message yesterday and have not heard back yet. It has been over a week since this incident occurred. I am extremely frustrated and offended.

3 of 4 (440 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 2:47:35 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, again!

I just wanted to let you know that we have received your private message, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we look into this matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, again!

I just wanted to let you know that we have received your private message, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we look into this matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (429 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments