Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2013
12:35:26 PM
View profile
Ringtones

Can anyone tell me a good place to find ringtones for my phone?  I got a Galaxy S4.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me a good place to find ringtones for my phone?  I got a Galaxy S4.

Thanks

Ringtones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 2:43:05 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, sparker781!

Since you have an Android device, you have quite a few options available. The Google Play Store has plenty of ringtones to choose from. Should you want something a little more customized, you can also record your own. 

If you have music files you'd like to use, there are apps available that allow you to cut the files to particular segments or sizes so you can use them as ringtones. For a very brief description of ringtones and possible data charges, click on the links below.

Ringtones

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, sparker781!

Since you have an Android device, you have quite a few options available. The Google Play Store has plenty of ringtones to choose from. Should you want something a little more customized, you can also record your own. 

If you have music files you'd like to use, there are apps available that allow you to cut the files to particular segments or sizes so you can use them as ringtones. For a very brief description of ringtones and possible data charges, click on the links below.

Ringtones

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Ringtones

2 of 2 (1,765 Views)