Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 1, 2014
9:02:24 PM
View profile
Ringback Tones based on TV Show Theme Songs

I checked AT&T's Ringback Tones website, and was looking for ringbacks based on some tv show theme songs. No success. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but did AT&T change features for this app, or no longer have ringback tones based on TV theme songs? My current ringback tone is based on a TV show theme song.Smiley Surprised

I checked AT&T's Ringback Tones website, and was looking for ringbacks based on some tv show theme songs. No success. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but did AT&T change features for this app, or no longer have ringback tones based on TV theme songs? My current ringback tone is based on a TV show theme song.Smiley Surprised

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Ringback Tones based on TV Show Theme Songs

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2014 10:28:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey, MR_SMiT!

After poking around, it looks like the only ringback tones we have available are the ones listed on the site. How long have you had yours? When you bought it originally, was it listed on the Ringback Tones website? I'll definitely continue to ask around to see if anything has changed recently.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hey, MR_SMiT!

After poking around, it looks like the only ringback tones we have available are the ones listed on the site. How long have you had yours? When you bought it originally, was it listed on the Ringback Tones website? I'll definitely continue to ask around to see if anything has changed recently.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Ringback Tones based on TV Show Theme Songs

2 of 3 (895 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2014 11:19:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Thanks for reply. Yes it was in ringtones website, but I got my ringtone 2 years ago, if I did math correctly.

Thanks for reply. Yes it was in ringtones website, but I got my ringtone 2 years ago, if I did math correctly.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Ringback Tones based on TV Show Theme Songs

3 of 3 (888 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments