Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 5, 2013
7:09:54 AM
View profile
Return Question

I purchased the z431 go phone from target 2 days ago and would like a refund for it because this phone says "No service" constantly. Since it was opened however Target won't take it back. I've used the sim which came with it in my other phone which the service works fine with. It was 29.99 I would like to return this and get my money back. Suggestions please!

I purchased the z431 go phone from target 2 days ago and would like a refund for it because this phone says "No service" constantly. Since it was opened however Target won't take it back. I've used the sim which came with it in my other phone which the service works fine with. It was 29.99 I would like to return this and get my money back. Suggestions please!

Return Question

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 8:03:22 AM
(0)
Professor

It sounds like it is possible the sim card may not be seating in the sim card slot very well. Try placing 2-3 layers of scotch tape on the backside of the sim card and trimming it up good.

It sounds like it is possible the sim card may not be seating in the sim card slot very well. Try placing 2-3 layers of scotch tape on the backside of the sim card and trimming it up good.

Re: Return Question

2 of 4 (262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 8:21:05 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jul 5, 2013 at 8:21:45 AM

eqryder wrote:

Not sure why they said you can't return it, per their return policy you have 30 days as long as you have the reciept, nothing is mentioned in the policy that is cannot be opened. Unfortunately target has to handle this, att did not sell it to you

http://www.target.com/HelpContent?help=/sites/html/TargetOnline/help/returns_and_refunds/targets_ret...

The following items must be returned within 30 days: netbooks, laptops, eReaders, tablets, cameras, camcorders, digital audio players, GPS systems, video game hardware, personal DVD players, and no-contract cell phones.

eqryder wrote:

Not sure why they said you can't return it, per their return policy you have 30 days as long as you have the reciept, nothing is mentioned in the policy that is cannot be opened. Unfortunately target has to handle this, att did not sell it to you

http://www.target.com/HelpContent?help=/sites/html/TargetOnline/help/returns_and_refunds/targets_return_policy/targets_return_policy.html

The following items must be returned within 30 days: netbooks, laptops, eReaders, tablets, cameras, camcorders, digital audio players, GPS systems, video game hardware, personal DVD players, and no-contract cell phones.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 10:45:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

I don't care who it is that gives me my money back but it's going to be one of them. I already tried Target and they wouldn't take it back. It's a phone distributed my att and therefore they are who is next on the list...

I don't care who it is that gives me my money back but it's going to be one of them. I already tried Target and they wouldn't take it back. It's a phone distributed my att and therefore they are who is next on the list...

4 of 4 (218 Views)