Reply to private messages

Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Reply to private messages

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to reply to a private message in this forum. But when I click send in my iPhone 5, there is a notice that this message do not exist. Click back buttom. I turned off private browsing, same thing.😳

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (420 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Reply to private messages

MR_SMiT wrote:

I'm trying to reply to a private message in this forum. But when I click send in my iPhone 5, there is a pop up that this message do not exsist. Click back buttom. I turned off private browsing, same thing.😳

Hmmm,  I've replied to a couple private messages on this forum today using my iPad Air and have not had that issue, but I don't tend to visit the forums with my iPhone.  Do you get the same error if you try to reply using anotehr computer?  It could be something particular to the iPhone 5, but more than likely it's something related to the message you are trying to reply to...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: Reply to private messages

I reply to private messages using my DELL laptop computer at home, no problem. It seems I can reply or post messages on public section with my iPhone 5 with no problem, I  original thread with iPhone 5. I will just wait till I go home to reply to private messages.Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.