Replacement iPhone 4S no service issues

Contributor

Replacement iPhone 4S no service issues

I recently made an insurance claim and received a iPhone 4s w/ sim. After syncing all my info and updating sim I still have "no service". I followed the prompts -turned the phone off and on and received email confirmation of sim update. Please advise.
Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Replacement iPhone 4S no service issues

AVPIMP wrote:
I recently made an insurance claim and received a iPhone 4s w/ sim. After syncing all my info and updating sim I still have "no service". I followed the prompts -turned the phone off and on and received email confirmation of sim update. Please advise.
Thanks

did you activate the replacement device? Might have to make a trip to teh genius bar at Apple retail

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Re: Replacement iPhone 4S no service issues

Did you call AT&T at this numberfrom another phone, and if I'm not mistaken 1-800-331-0500?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support