Ask a question

Posted Sep 18, 2013
    9:52:45 PM
    View profile
    Registration for Premier. Why can't I do it?

My wireless account just switched to Premier from a personal account. I own the business and made the switch. When I try to register for online access, I get:

"Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number. Please contact your company's administrator for assistance."

I am the administrator. This message comes up whether I choose to text or email the pin.

When I use the Forgot my Username, it emails me a username. When I use Forgot my password, I get: 

EU0_C20237  

Please complete additional security information in order to access Premier Online Care. If you are a new administrator, please see the registration instructions we emailed to you, or contact the administrator who created your user profile.

There has been no email with instructions, and I am the admin...

The sales person who changed my account over could not get me registered, either. All of my account access was fine until I signed up for "Premier" 

Severely disappointed in the ability of a telecommunications company to communicate with its customers.

Registration for Premier. Why can't I do it?

3 replies
    (1) Me too
    (1) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 26, 2013 12:55:27 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello, mishkab!

Are you still having trouble registering for Premier online access? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. We'll absolutely look into this for you and straighten it out as quickly as possible. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Registration for Premier. Why can't I do it?

2 of 4 (1,660 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 21, 2013 1:56:40 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

I've had this exact problem.  I combined 2 personal wireless accounts and 1 iPad data account into one small business shared account.  The business is just me and my fiance who handles the books. I made the switch in the AT&T store. 

Initially I tried to set up an account and I got the "Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number." error.  I went back into the store and my service rep, who was awesome, noticed that somehow the iPad number got set as the main number, which is why I initially could not log in (I was trying to use my cell number which should be the main number). She set it to the correct number and said it should work now. When I tried to set up the Premire acount online, I got the "Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number." error again.  I tried chatting with a rep online and all they could do was refer me to an 888 number.  That was disappointing.

So far, no resolution.  I'm in situations throughout the day where I simply cannot call in, which is why I use chat.  Is there ANY way to resolve this that doesn't involve a lengthy phone call??

3 of 4 (1,364 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 21, 2013 5:35:17 PM
    (0)
    Expert

tenaciousg3 wrote:

I've had this exact problem.  I combined 2 personal wireless accounts and 1 iPad data account into one small business shared account.  The business is just me and my fiance who handles the books. I made the switch in the AT&T store. 

Initially I tried to set up an account and I got the "Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number." error.  I went back into the store and my service rep, who was awesome, noticed that somehow the iPad number got set as the main number, which is why I initially could not log in (I was trying to use my cell number which should be the main number). She set it to the correct number and said it should work now. When I tried to set up the Premire acount online, I got the "Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number." error again.  I tried chatting with a rep online and all they could do was refer me to an 888 number.  That was disappointing.

So far, no resolution.  I'm in situations throughout the day where I simply cannot call in, which is why I use chat.  Is there ANY way to resolve this that doesn't involve a lengthy phone call??

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

4 of 4 (1,350 Views)