Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

Voyager

Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

I have been waiting for almost a week to purchase a referbished iPhone 4S. It has been about 5 years since my last upgrade and this will be my first smart phone so I am pretty anxious to acquire a new phone. I just need to know when the referbished iPhones are restocked or if I there is a way I can buy a referbished model now via another method.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Professor

Re: Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

You would really only have to keep checking the AT&T website and see when they are next in stock since they wouldn't sell them over the phone and they do not sell them in store in that condition.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7

Have you checked the Apple website? I know they list the 16gb 4s starting at $99; not sure if they are new or refurbished. Personally I would prefer purchasing directly through Apple rather than AT&T.

silverwolf62 wrote:

I have been waiting for almost a week to purchase a referbished iPhone 4S. It has been about 5 years since my last upgrade and this will be my first smart phone so I am pretty anxious to acquire a new phone. I just need to know when the referbished iPhones are restocked or if I there is a way I can buy a referbished model now via another method.

Message 3 of 7
Voyager

brainwaver, those are all new phones. I can not afford to pay $100 on top of the $36 upgrade fee.

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

silverwolf62 wrote:

brainwaver, those are all new phones. I can not afford to pay $100 on top of the $36 upgrade fee.

If cost is an issue, you might want to rethink getting a smartphone. Don't forget the mandatory data plan will raise your monthly bill at least $20/month. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Voyager

Yes, I understand this and it has already been taken into account.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Professor

Since AT&T doesn't refurbish the phones, they can't tell you when they'll be in stock. They become available online when they have them.

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support