Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 13, 2013
2:52:23 PM
Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

I have been waiting for almost a week to purchase a referbished iPhone 4S. It has been about 5 years since my last upgrade and this will be my first smart phone so I am pretty anxious to acquire a new phone. I just need to know when the referbished iPhones are restocked or if I there is a way I can buy a referbished model now via another method.

I have been waiting for almost a week to purchase a referbished iPhone 4S. It has been about 5 years since my last upgrade and this will be my first smart phone so I am pretty anxious to acquire a new phone. I just need to know when the referbished iPhones are restocked or if I there is a way I can buy a referbished model now via another method.

Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 3:05:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
You would really only have to keep checking the AT&T website and see when they are next in stock since they wouldn't sell them over the phone and they do not sell them in store in that condition.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
You would really only have to keep checking the AT&T website and see when they are next in stock since they wouldn't sell them over the phone and they do not sell them in store in that condition.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Refurbished iPhone 4S back in stock?

2 of 7 (732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 3:38:22 PM
(0)
Guru

Have you checked the Apple website? I know they list the 16gb 4s starting at $99; not sure if they are new or refurbished. Personally I would prefer purchasing directly through Apple rather than AT&T.

silverwolf62 wrote:

Have you checked the Apple website? I know they list the 16gb 4s starting at $99; not sure if they are new or refurbished. Personally I would prefer purchasing directly through Apple rather than AT&T.

silverwolf62 wrote:

3 of 7 (713 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 3:46:50 PM
(0)
Voyager

brainwaver, those are all new phones. I can not afford to pay $100 on top of the $36 upgrade fee.

brainwaver, those are all new phones. I can not afford to pay $100 on top of the $36 upgrade fee.

4 of 7 (706 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 4:07:03 PM
(0)
Former Employee

silverwolf62 wrote:

If cost is an issue, you might want to rethink getting a smartphone. Don't forget the mandatory data plan will raise your monthly bill at least $20/month. 

silverwolf62 wrote:

If cost is an issue, you might want to rethink getting a smartphone. Don't forget the mandatory data plan will raise your monthly bill at least $20/month. 

5 of 7 (693 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 4:14:28 PM
(0)
Voyager
Yes, I understand this and it has already been taken into account.
Yes, I understand this and it has already been taken into account.

6 of 7 (682 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 5:26:46 AM
(0)
Professor

Since AT&T doesn't refurbish the phones, they can't tell you when they'll be in stock. They become available online when they have them.

Since AT&T doesn't refurbish the phones, they can't tell you when they'll be in stock. They become available online when they have them.

7 of 7 (622 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments