Redo Rank Level??

Expert

Redo Rank Level??

Hi all! I suppose this should be directed at one of the CM's.

I was wondering if the current rank level list can possible be redone, now that there are no longer CL's...and the title of ACE has been added. Thanks! Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 1 of 19
Scholar

Re: Redo Rank Level??

These ranks are slightly confusing...I was issued a rank of "Manufacturer Representative", but it never displayed. Then I received a message saying that I have been elevated to the rank of "Mentor".

Message 16 of 19
Community Manager

Hello @G-mobile 

Sorry about that, the Manufacturer Representative rank was assigned to many users and then removed. It was a glitch, it's fully fixed now and it can be ignored.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 17 of 19
Master

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

Hello @G-mobile 

Sorry about that, the Manufacturer Representative rank was assigned to many users and then removed. It was a glitch, it's fully fixed now and it can be ignored.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

So that's what that message was all about. I'm glad it was a mistake and it is fixed now. 
And bonus, I see you finally got the mobile "posted from signature" correct for this reply. 

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Expert

@Ann154 a lot of us were given the title of Manufacturer Representative... I was wondering about it when it happened too!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support