Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 12, 2012
6:23:34 PM
View profile
Redo Rank Level??

Hi all! I suppose this should be directed at one of the CM's.

I was wondering if the current rank level list can possible be redone, now that there are no longer CL's...and the title of ACE has been added. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi all! I suppose this should be directed at one of the CM's.

I was wondering if the current rank level list can possible be redone, now that there are no longer CL's...and the title of ACE has been added. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Redo Rank Level??

18 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(18)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2012 8:52:09 PM
(0)
Expert

Something like this.

Sheik HF1 ACE - Master
Date Registered - 08-03-2003 02:50:35 PM

Lkc2854 ACE - Professor

Date Registered - 03-20-2006 11:35:56 PM

youngjm ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 05-02-2003 03:38:50 PM

DWC1 ACE - Senior Guru 
Date Registered - 12-23-2002 11:45:04 AM

hidden_dragon ACE - Champion
Date Registered - 04-05-2004 02:25:08 PM

wingrider01 ACE - Senior Guru
Date Registered - 05-26-2008 09:47:02 AM

Irish Rose ACE - Guru
Date Registered - 11-30-2008 07:56:11 PM

Planet-Ed ACE - Geek
Date Registered - 07-09-2005 01:30:47 PM

wilcre ACE - Grand Master
Date Registered - 06-01-2004 10:42:48 AM

Dcookie ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 01-30-2008 07:36:54 PM

dmapr ACE - Champion
Date Registered - 02-04-2004 09:29:01 PM

hme83 ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 11-01-2005 03:06:18 PM

ghostryder ACE - Junior Wizard
Date Registered - 09-21-2008 10:15:21 PM

Zandora ACE - Guru
Date Registered - 01-13-2008 01:58:55 PM

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Something like this.

Sheik HF1 ACE - Master
Date Registered - 08-03-2003 02:50:35 PM

Lkc2854 ACE - Professor

Date Registered - 03-20-2006 11:35:56 PM

youngjm ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 05-02-2003 03:38:50 PM

DWC1 ACE - Senior Guru 
Date Registered - 12-23-2002 11:45:04 AM

hidden_dragon ACE - Champion
Date Registered - 04-05-2004 02:25:08 PM

wingrider01 ACE - Senior Guru
Date Registered - 05-26-2008 09:47:02 AM

Irish Rose ACE - Guru
Date Registered - 11-30-2008 07:56:11 PM

Planet-Ed ACE - Geek
Date Registered - 07-09-2005 01:30:47 PM

wilcre ACE - Grand Master
Date Registered - 06-01-2004 10:42:48 AM

Dcookie ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 01-30-2008 07:36:54 PM

dmapr ACE - Champion
Date Registered - 02-04-2004 09:29:01 PM

hme83 ACE - Professor
Date Registered - 11-01-2005 03:06:18 PM

ghostryder ACE - Junior Wizard
Date Registered - 09-21-2008 10:15:21 PM

Zandora ACE - Guru
Date Registered - 01-13-2008 01:58:55 PM

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Re: Redo Rank Level??

2 of 19 (3,440 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2012 9:05:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Nov 8, 2013 at 7:08:31 AM

Hi Wilcre!! :smileywink: No, that's not really what I meant, but thanks!

Just was wondering if someone can revamp this to get rid of the CL rank and maybe add the ACE title somewhere?? 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi Wilcre!! :smileywink: No, that's not really what I meant, but thanks!

Just was wondering if someone can revamp this to get rid of the CL rank and maybe add the ACE title somewhere?? 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 19 (3,433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2012 9:46:22 PM
(0)
Expert

Agreed.

IIRC, at one time, there was a list with the colors for each rank.  Isn't there a color out there NOW that is similar to the ACE's (confusing)?

Agreed.

IIRC, at one time, there was a list with the colors for each rank.  Isn't there a color out there NOW that is similar to the ACE's (confusing)?

4 of 19 (3,346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2012 3:41:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Yes, all of the ranks and corresponding colors were listed before it was redone. The color of each rank level was removed after that. And, you're correct...there is a color similar to the green ACE color.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Yes, all of the ranks and corresponding colors were listed before it was redone. The color of each rank level was removed after that. And, you're correct...there is a color similar to the green ACE color.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

5 of 19 (3,340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 3:41:23 PM
(0)
Professor
Is there any update on redoing the community rank listing and the perks associated with each level? If I go by the old list linked in this thread, I should have a custom avatar and signature line. I have neither. :smileysad:
Probably from mobile, maybe. :smileyhappy:
Is there any update on redoing the community rank listing and the perks associated with each level? If I go by the old list linked in this thread, I should have a custom avatar and signature line. I have neither. :smileysad:
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

6 of 19 (1,941 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 9:10:48 PM
(0)
Professor
It is so nice to know this has been completely ignored. Sad just sad. :smileysad:
It is so nice to know this has been completely ignored. Sad just sad. :smileysad:

7 of 19 (1,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 9:19:41 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello@Ann154 

The ranks were updated back in June of this year and the announcement was posted in "Announcements" boards.

Here is the link: Introducing the new AT&T Community Ranks

Please take a look and let us know if you have any question or suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me or ATTMarianaCM if you want to talk to one of the Community Managers directly.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello@Ann154 

The ranks were updated back in June of this year and the announcement was posted in "Announcements" boards.

Here is the link: Introducing the new AT&T Community Ranks

Please take a look and let us know if you have any question or suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me or ATTMarianaCM if you want to talk to one of the Community Managers directly.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 19 (1,592 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 9:24:50 AM
(0)
Professor
The ranks were redone Dmitriy, but NOT the perks associated with each level. If I go by the perks (signature, custom avatar) for my rank for example, I should have a custom avatar option. I don't have that option. The extra permissions/perks needs to be updated for each rank level.
The ranks were redone Dmitriy, but NOT the perks associated with each level. If I go by the perks (signature, custom avatar) for my rank for example, I should have a custom avatar option. I don't have that option. The extra permissions/perks needs to be updated for each rank level.

9 of 19 (1,590 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 9:36:19 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I apologize I misunderstood your question. Currently, only the users with an ACE rank have a permission to upload a custom avatar and add a signature. I will work on putting a list of permissions together to post on the forum, I'll keep you posted.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I apologize I misunderstood your question. Currently, only the users with an ACE rank have a permission to upload a custom avatar and add a signature. I will work on putting a list of permissions together to post on the forum, I'll keep you posted.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

10 of 19 (1,588 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 2:36:25 PM
(0)
Professor
That information alone is very different from the current published rank permissions as shown in the link above.
That information alone is very different from the current published rank permissions as shown in the link above.

11 of 19 (1,576 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 2:46:36 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Nov 8, 2013 at 5:54:39 AM

Are we talking about the link to Jam's post? I don't believe the one I posted (current) covers permissions.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Are we talking about the link to Jam's post? I don't believe the one I posted (current) covers permissions.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

[ Edited ]
12 of 19 (1,574 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 6:21:02 AM
(0)
Professor
Yes the link to Jam's post since it is the last one to cover permissions associated with the community ranks. Your link should have covered permissions when it was posted the first time and Jam's one archived so there WOULDN'T BE ANY CONFUSION.

It shouldn't have taken five months for the people managing the forum to notice.
Yes the link to Jam's post since it is the last one to cover permissions associated with the community ranks. Your link should have covered permissions when it was posted the first time and Jam's one archived so there WOULDN'T BE ANY CONFUSION.

It shouldn't have taken five months for the people managing the forum to notice.

13 of 19 (1,560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 7:11:58 AM
(0)
Community Manager

You're right, I can see how it could be confusing. I archived the old post and removed the (now broken) link to it from this thread. Thank you for pointing that out. Please let us know if you see anything else that can help up improve our community.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

You're right, I can see how it could be confusing. I archived the old post and removed the (now broken) link to it from this thread. Thank you for pointing that out. Please let us know if you see anything else that can help up improve our community.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

14 of 19 (1,554 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 3:45:16 PM
(0)
Professor
Thank you. Please post in this thread when the new permissions listing per rank is posted on the forum.
Thank you. Please post in this thread when the new permissions listing per rank is posted on the forum.

15 of 19 (1,397 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 1:33:50 PM
(0)
Scholar

These ranks are slightly confusing...I was issued a rank of "Manufacturer Representative", but it never displayed. Then I received a message saying that I have been elevated to the rank of "Mentor".

These ranks are slightly confusing...I was issued a rank of "Manufacturer Representative", but it never displayed. Then I received a message saying that I have been elevated to the rank of "Mentor".

16 of 19 (640 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 1:36:40 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @G-mobile 

Sorry about that, the Manufacturer Representative rank was assigned to many users and then removed. It was a glitch, it's fully fixed now and it can be ignored.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello @G-mobile 

Sorry about that, the Manufacturer Representative rank was assigned to many users and then removed. It was a glitch, it's fully fixed now and it can be ignored.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

17 of 19 (638 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 5:14:40 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Ann154 on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:16:56 AM

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

Hello @G-mobile 

Thanks,

Dmitriy

So that's what that message was all about. I'm glad it was a mistake and it is fixed now. 
And bonus, I see you finally got the mobile "posted from signature" correct for this reply. 

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

Hello @G-mobile 

Thanks,

Dmitriy

So that's what that message was all about. I'm glad it was a mistake and it is fixed now. 
And bonus, I see you finally got the mobile "posted from signature" correct for this reply. 

[ Edited ]
18 of 19 (617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 5:56:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
@Ann154 a lot of us were given the title of Manufacturer Representative... I was wondering about it when it happened too!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

@Ann154 a lot of us were given the title of Manufacturer Representative... I was wondering about it when it happened too!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

19 of 19 (607 Views)