Recently moved and no service

Contributor

Recently moved and no service

I have contacted ATT multiple times, talking to multiple reps, with no solution to my issue.  In July I moved to a rural area of Boone County, and I have NO cell service at my primary residence.  I contacted the “customer service” department with my problem, they offered a microcell but it won’t work with my satellite internet.  Outside that it was basically sorry you are out of luck, which is not acceptable.  So I asked about cancelling because I know that Verizon will work at my home, $800+ to cancel, even though you cannot provide service at my primary residence???  There has to be another viable solution to this issue, maybe a different kind of booster provided by ATT?  

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Recently moved and no service

Hello easton94, welcome to the forum and thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear about your service issues. I know it's frustrating and want to see if there is anything else we can do to help. What kind of phones do you have? One thing you can do is sell those phones to cover the early termination fee. There is no boosters other than Microcell that AT&T offers at this time.

We can review your account and go over your options with you. Please send us a private message by clicking here, and one of our managers will contact you withing 2 business days to help. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support