Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

Contributor

Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

I like the phone itself but I feel originally I may have been a little too excited to have one of the best most powerful phones on the market. I also don't find its size very convenient.

A couple questions:

I can sell the phone under contract, correct? AT&T doesn't care about the phone they just want me to keep the service as I understand it. 

Also, can the sim card in the Note 3 be easily swapped out and put into the Nexus 5?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

The answer to both your questions is yes. AT&T doesn't care what you do with the physical device, it's the line that's under contract. In case of Next it's you paying the device off they care about, you don't have to turn it back in. And both phones use a micro-SIM, so no problem swapping.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support