Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 24, 2014
1:56:10 PM
View profile
Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

I like the phone itself but I feel originally I may have been a little too excited to have one of the best most powerful phones on the market. I also don't find its size very convenient.

A couple questions:

I can sell the phone under contract, correct? AT&T doesn't care about the phone they just want me to keep the service as I understand it. 

Also, can the sim card in the Note 3 be easily swapped out and put into the Nexus 5?

I like the phone itself but I feel originally I may have been a little too excited to have one of the best most powerful phones on the market. I also don't find its size very convenient.

A couple questions:

I can sell the phone under contract, correct? AT&T doesn't care about the phone they just want me to keep the service as I understand it. 

Also, can the sim card in the Note 3 be easily swapped out and put into the Nexus 5?

Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2014 8:19:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by dmapr on Feb 24, 2014 at 8:20:51 PM

The answer to both your questions is yes. AT&T doesn't care what you do with the physical device, it's the line that's under contract. In case of Next it's you paying the device off they care about, you don't have to turn it back in. And both phones use a micro-SIM, so no problem swapping.

The answer to both your questions is yes. AT&T doesn't care what you do with the physical device, it's the line that's under contract. In case of Next it's you paying the device off they care about, you don't have to turn it back in. And both phones use a micro-SIM, so no problem swapping.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Recently involved in AT&T next plan. Looking to sell Note 3 and buy unlocked Nexus 5.

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (483 Views)