Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 27, 2013
7:09:05 AM
View profile
Recently Cannot send email from iphone or ipad

After years of being able to do so, yesterday I found I cannot send AT&T email from my iphone or ipad.

The only thing different was my receipt of a notice that my account had been accessed from an unknown device in Bulgaria. I changed my password right away and saw that 2 emails I did not write had been sent from my account.

Now outgoing messages get a failed to send to server message and stay in my outbox when sent from my iphone or ipad, but not when sent from my PC.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can send AT&T email from my iphone or ipad again?

After years of being able to do so, yesterday I found I cannot send AT&T email from my iphone or ipad.

The only thing different was my receipt of a notice that my account had been accessed from an unknown device in Bulgaria. I changed my password right away and saw that 2 emails I did not write had been sent from my account.

Now outgoing messages get a failed to send to server message and stay in my outbox when sent from my iphone or ipad, but not when sent from my PC.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can send AT&T email from my iphone or ipad again?

Recently Cannot send email from iphone or ipad

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2013 1:14:42 PM
(0)
Professor

Have you tried removing and readding the account on the iPhone and iPad?

Have you tried removing and readding the account on the iPhone and iPad?

Re: Recently Cannot send email from iphone or ipad

2 of 3 (909 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 10:42:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
I am having the same problem. When i go to remove the account , i get a message that i will lose all my emails and calendar ...
I am having the same problem. When i go to remove the account , i get a message that i will lose all my emails and calendar ...

Re: Recently Cannot send email from iphone or ipad

3 of 3 (505 Views)