Reading text documents on the Z431

Contributor

Reading text documents on the Z431

The Z431 creates a folder called Documents on the SD card.  That's nice, I thought.  So I uploaded some text files  (.txt) to the folder via USB.  But now I can't get to them anywhere in the Z431.  I thought that perhaps, the Notepad tool would "see" the files and allow me to view them, but it does not.

Has anyone uploaded text files to the Z431 and figured out how to read them?

Message 1 of 4 (993 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Reading text documents on the Z431

Hi, guyhn!

I haven't found anything in the device description to indicate that it has the capability you're looking for. However, if you don't mind sending us a private message by clicking here, we can get a tech support expert to assist.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)
Professor

According to every page I find with specs, the Z431 does not have a document viewer.

Message 3 of 4 (621 Views)
Community Manager

Thanks for double checking, Max69! I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but since you didn't find anything either, it seems there's no document viewer on this particular device.  Smiley Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (475 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.