Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 29, 2013
4:04:46 PM
View profile
Questions on GoPhone refills

Hello –

Recently switched from ATT wireless contract to GoPhone and I have some questions about refills:

Why are refill card purchases not indicated on the account refill history of www.myprepaidrefill.com and why does it require a phone call to verify?  If money is added via refill card where is it indicated online?

If selecting “enter prepaid card number” from www.paygonline.com does this direct you to www.myprepaidrefill.com (which doesn’t offer a prepaid card option under adding money to account) or is the refill added at www.paygonline.com?  Where is this number located on the refill card (unscratched area)?

Why is there a $1.00 fee for using an electronic check when money is added but not for using a credit or debit card?  If using auto-refill via checking account is the $1 fee one time or is it $12 annually?

Using a refill card purchased at my local grocer is convenient and my preferred refill method.  I’d like to purchase; log on PC– enter the number and verify balance.

Realistic or not the intention of a refill card?

Thanks much -

Hello –

Recently switched from ATT wireless contract to GoPhone and I have some questions about refills:

Why are refill card purchases not indicated on the account refill history of www.myprepaidrefill.com and why does it require a phone call to verify?  If money is added via refill card where is it indicated online?

If selecting “enter prepaid card number” from www.paygonline.com does this direct you to www.myprepaidrefill.com (which doesn’t offer a prepaid card option under adding money to account) or is the refill added at www.paygonline.com?  Where is this number located on the refill card (unscratched area)?

Why is there a $1.00 fee for using an electronic check when money is added but not for using a credit or debit card?  If using auto-refill via checking account is the $1 fee one time or is it $12 annually?

Using a refill card purchased at my local grocer is convenient and my preferred refill method.  I’d like to purchase; log on PC– enter the number and verify balance.

Realistic or not the intention of a refill card?

Thanks much -

Questions on GoPhone refills

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 5:33:04 AM
(0)
Scholar

Hello there OLDVV130 , lemme try to anser your queries

Note : (You;re questions marked in red, Answers in black)

Both Myprepaidrefill and Paygonline are linked to your account. Whatever one does would reflect on the other. They do differ in functionality. Myprepaid refill is primarily used to enroll your credit/debit/checking account, while Paygonline is tasked in managing your account.

Why are refill card purchases not indicated on the account refill history of www.myprepaidrefill.com and why does it require a phone call to verify?  If money is added via refill card where is it indicated online?

-Refill card purchases are added in www.paygonline.com. You can find Refill History by clicking Account History > History type > drop down menu > Refill.

-You dont need to call to verify, it is just an option. the other one is going online, and the easiest is thru text. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92527&cv=821#fbid=7mrOU7f6pFJ

Where is this number located on the refill card (unscratched area)?

-scratchable silver strip at the back of the card. 10-14 digits long

-For checking accounts there is a $1  one-time preocessing fee

Hello there OLDVV130 , lemme try to anser your queries

Note : (You;re questions marked in red, Answers in black)

Both Myprepaidrefill and Paygonline are linked to your account. Whatever one does would reflect on the other. They do differ in functionality. Myprepaid refill is primarily used to enroll your credit/debit/checking account, while Paygonline is tasked in managing your account.

Why are refill card purchases not indicated on the account refill history of www.myprepaidrefill.com and why does it require a phone call to verify?  If money is added via refill card where is it indicated online?

-Refill card purchases are added in www.paygonline.com. You can find Refill History by clicking Account History > History type > drop down menu > Refill.

-You dont need to call to verify, it is just an option. the other one is going online, and the easiest is thru text. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92527&cv=821#fbid=7mrOU7f6pFJ

Where is this number located on the refill card (unscratched area)?

-scratchable silver strip at the back of the card. 10-14 digits long

-For checking accounts there is a $1  one-time preocessing fee

Re: Questions on GoPhone refills

2 of 2 (360 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments