Helpful Links

Questions of the perpaid plans

Teacher

Questions of the perpaid plans

I want to buy an Iphone and an Ipad. Does there any perpaid plans for them? How much it cost?

980 Views
Message 1 of 7
Master

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans

Yes. You can take a look at the plans here:

http://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html?referrer=https%253A%2F%2Fwww.google.com...

If you're interested in using data with either of your devices, data packages include 50MB increments with the $25/monthly plan, 500MB with the $40/monthly plan, and 1GB with the $60/monthly plan. Keep in mind that data packages on prepaid service are totally optional. You are not required to use one if you don't want to.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy



Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans

The GoPhone plans have changed over the 3 years I have been using them, but they are still substandard.  Too many limitations.  Let us custom design!!!

Message 3 of 7
Expert

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans


flyinghow wrote:

The GoPhone plans have changed over the 3 years I have been using them, but they are still substandard.  Too many limitations.  Let us custom design!!!


Curious what do you expect to pay for this custome designed plan and are there are carriers the do it now?

Message 4 of 7
Master

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans

Personally I love my plan and setup. The only thing I would change is a slightly higher minute allotment and a cheaper price. Still, $300 per year isn't bad at all, considering there are some people who pay $300 or more per MONTH for their cell phone bills. Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy



Message 5 of 7
Mentor

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans


wingrider01 wrote:

flyinghow wrote:

The GoPhone plans have changed over the 3 years I have been using them, but they are still substandard.  Too many limitations.  Let us custom design!!!


Curious what do you expect to pay for this custome designed plan and are there are carriers the do it now?


Roaming for one, it's ridiculous I have to bring a Verizon phone to get coverage in AZ/UT. They can charge whatever they want. Also no data on smartphones for $.10/minute plan.

 

Mike

 

Message 6 of 7
Scholar

Re: Questions of the perpaid plans

 

 


Wild Banchi wrote:

If you're interested in using data with either of your devices, data packages include 50MB increments with the $25/monthly plan, 500MB with the $40/monthly plan, and 1GB with the $60/monthly plan. Keep in mind that data packages on prepaid service are totally optional. You are not required to use one if you don't want to.

 


 Correction, only 100MB for the $40/monthly plan.lol

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support