Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 26, 2013
6:04:34 PM
Questions about post paid month to month plan

How does it work? What do you pay a month?
Do you have to sign a contract?

How does it work? What do you pay a month?
Do you have to sign a contract?

Questions about post paid month to month plan

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 1:27:17 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, alayne701!

If you're switching to post-paid service, you will want to check out the two links below for more information on plans and pricing.

Individual or Family Plans

Mobile Share Plans

As for the contract, if you decide to use your own equipment, you won't have a contract. If, however, you decide to take advantage of the discounted equipment pricing, you will have a 2 year contract.

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, alayne701!

If you're switching to post-paid service, you will want to check out the two links below for more information on plans and pricing.

Individual or Family Plans

Mobile Share Plans

As for the contract, if you decide to use your own equipment, you won't have a contract. If, however, you decide to take advantage of the discounted equipment pricing, you will have a 2 year contract.

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Questions about post paid month to month plan

2 of 5 (534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 6:00:04 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thank you! I appreciate the information.
So I can go to an AT&T store and have this done? I do want to use my current device.
So I can go to an AT&T store and have this done? I do want to use my current device.

3 of 5 (517 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 6:48:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

alayne701 wrote:

Yes, you can. Just walk inside and tell the employees that you're interested in setting up a new post paid account. As long as you bring your own phones to use, there is no contract required, which is good in my opinion. 

I want to say that they'll want to run a credit check or even have you put up to $500 down on a security deposit, but that might be for new customers wanting to sign a new two-year contract only. 

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

alayne701 wrote:

Yes, you can. Just walk inside and tell the employees that you're interested in setting up a new post paid account. As long as you bring your own phones to use, there is no contract required, which is good in my opinion. 

I want to say that they'll want to run a credit check or even have you put up to $500 down on a security deposit, but that might be for new customers wanting to sign a new two-year contract only. 

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 2:19:27 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Thanks, Wild Banchi! That's a good point about the possible deposit.

Rethink Possible

Thanks, Wild Banchi! That's a good point about the possible deposit.

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (464 Views)