Helpful Links

Putting two lines on one plan.

Contributor

Putting two lines on one plan.

I have two lines on my account. I recently upgraded one phone using the ATT Next service. Now I'm finding out that each line on my account has its own voice plan, data plan and messaging plan, which I didn't know would happen. How do I get both lines on one plan?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Putting two lines on one plan.

go to a corporate store. They can merge the accounts. there may be a charge for transferring the account.
It can be done online doing a Transfer of financial responsibility. It may be easier if it is done in store.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Putting two lines on one plan.

If the numbers are under the same name and social security number, it can easily be merged over the phone by customer service/store/chat, even if they are different account numbers.

It would not be considered a transfer of billing responsibility if both are under the same owner. If they are under different owners, a transfer of billing responsibility would need to be done as mentioned before.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support