Purchasing Accessories

Contributor

Purchasing Accessories

Well this is more of a rant than anything but I'm hoping someone at AT&T can help me with the issue.

I was browsing the online store for phone accessories and noticed some good deals and created a decent sized cart. When I went to checkout I noticed AT&T explictedly does not accept PO BOX's at all....even for billing address. This is difficult for me because I use separate billing and shipping address. My credit card has always used my PO BOX as my billing address. AT&T sends my my bills to my PO BOX even. I've always purchased online this way and never had issues. The website here says its due to tax reasons?? well if thats the case, then tax me on my shipping address like every other company I shop with. Anyway, frustrated I cannot buy what I wanted to buy, I tried calling to place my order over the phone only to find out that the ordering dept isnt open until monday. Of course, the local stores wont honor the web only pricing and dont carry the same items.

Oh and I saved my cart so I can access it later but when I try to access it, the system redirects me to either "new customer" or "upgrade existing account". Really! I just want to view a saved cart not upgrade my account. Sheesh. Please fix your website for ease of purchasing accessories. Not everyone is looking to upgrade, add a line or create a new account.

Unfortunately, AT&T is running some great deals on accessories right now and it looks like I will have to bite the bullet and pay more elsewhere. I could change my credit card's billing address to residential but that takes days to process and affects alot more other sustaining credit activity right now so thats out of the question.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Purchasing Accessories

Hello Scooter75!!, welcome to the forums!

I'm so sorry you're having a problem with your accessory purchase. We want to try to help you! We have an awesome team of social media care managers that will do everything they can to help you find a solution. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.