Problems with billing website tech support

Contributor

Problems with billing website tech support

I would like to know who I can personally direct a complaint with a current service ticket.  #1211369 was opened on 8/14 and supposed to be resolved within 24-48 hours.  I've called several times - at 36 hours and again at 72 hours, each time with a rep telling me they would expedite the ticket.  

I opened this ticket because I needed to add a line asap for a new employee and found a Galaxy S4 (refurb) for $29.99 *web only price.  So I went to purchase it only to find out the tab on my billing page that takes me to the Premier Store was no longer there.  So call into support and service ticket initiated.  All the while they all keep telling me that price would still be honored.  Well now come the 17th and I can no longer wait to get a phone for my employee.  I take time off work and have to go to our local store.  They don't sell refurbished phones in the store so now I have to pay the full price for the phone (199.99).

I am simply livid.  This was an issue back the end of June when we went to upgrade my husband's phone.  We found a Galaxy Note II also for $29.99 and of course no way to buy it online.  At this point it was fixed but we were told basically "too bad so sad" that we missed out on the web only deal.  

So I am now out money for taking time off my job, money to pay for a brand new phone twice.  Please tell me why staying with AT&T is really worth it?

*Note - today 8/26 there is still no link on my billing page for the Premier Store.  Real nice to see what putting an expedite message on the service ticket does.   Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3 (500 Views)
Expert

Re: Problems with billing website tech support

[ Edited ]

sohearntcm wrote:

I would like to know who I can personally direct a complaint with a current service ticket.  #1211369 was opened on 8/14 and supposed to be resolved within 24-48 hours.  I've called several times - at 36 hours and again at 72 hours, each time with a rep telling me they would expedite the ticket.  

I opened this ticket because I needed to add a line asap for a new employee and found a Galaxy S4 (refurb) for $29.99 *web only price.  So I went to purchase it only to find out the tab on my billing page that takes me to the Premier Store was no longer there.  So call into support and service ticket initiated.  All the while they all keep telling me that price would still be honored.  Well now come the 17th and I can no longer wait to get a phone for my employee.  I take time off work and have to go to our local store.  They don't sell refurbished phones in the store so now I have to pay the full price for the phone (199.99).

I am simply livid.  This was an issue back the end of June when we went to upgrade my husband's phone.  We found a Galaxy Note II also for $29.99 and of course no way to buy it online.  At this point it was fixed but we were told basically "too bad so sad" that we missed out on the web only deal.  

So I am now out money for taking time off my job, money to pay for a brand new phone twice.  Please tell me why staying with AT&T is really worth it?

*Note - today 8/26 there is still no link on my billing page for the Premier Store.  Real nice to see what putting an expedite message on the service ticket does.   Smiley Sad

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Also suspect like the quoted response time that 24 - 48 is business days not the clock cycle

Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)
Community Support

Re: Problems with billing website tech support

Hi sohearntcm,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be contacting you shortly to look into this.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3 (433 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.