Primary number change -Billing question

Contributor

Primary number change -Billing question

There used to have 4 lines in the account. The primary holder line recently left the U.S and she canceled her line. We have 3 lines in the account right now. My line phone become the primary number. We can not access the old online account, and ATT told us to set up a new online account. However I am also not in the U.S right now, but I will come back at end of July. The problem is I can not pay the bill for last month which is due by July 9th, since I cant access the online account. Is it possible for other line member to go to the att store and pay the bill? Are there anyother options?

Thank you!!

Message 1 of 3 (1,230 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Primary number change -Billing question

You can make an account at any available computer, even your smartphone to make a MyAT&T account and pay via there. Smiley Happy

I think a family member can pay it too but I'm not sure since they would need the primary holder's SS# to see the balance
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,171 Views)
Guru

Re: Primary number change -Billing question

One of the other users can also dial *pay from the cell phone and pay off balance through the automated system as well. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,126 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.