Prepaid phone (GoPhone) account managment

Highlighted
Contributor

Prepaid phone (GoPhone) account managment

Hi 

I have recently started with Pre-Paid sim and I want to have account managment to do on-line refill and subscription plan managment. 

When I am trying to create online account on : 

https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp

I am getting following error: 

• The Pay As You Go Online service is not available for your account. Please contact Customer Service

Can someone guide me how to create online account ? 

Brs

ZS

Message 1 of 2 (675 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Prepaid phone (GoPhone) account managment

Hello, zshaikh4u!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty managing your GoPhone account online. Was your number on a post-paid plan previously? If so, the system may still recognize it as such, which is why it may be giving you that error.

It's difficult to say for sure, though, so I recommend you send us a message by clicking here so we can go through the process with you step by step. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (554 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.