Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2013
7:52:16 AM
Premier Customer Service

I've been dealing with them for 2 weeks my issue never been solved. Inconsitent answers spoke to 8 different associates each of them was telling me the different stories. Wrote the letter to ATT CARe nothing been resolved nobody followed up with me after contacting me the first time. Never had a problem for the past 8 years first time and it's really bad experience. I would love to change my service however it  will cost me a lot. Probably will write my opinion in my company board so my fellow associates will never deal with this company anymore. REALLY BAD BAD EXPERIENCE Cant wait to ffinish with my contract and leave the ATT

I've been dealing with them for 2 weeks my issue never been solved. Inconsitent answers spoke to 8 different associates each of them was telling me the different stories. Wrote the letter to ATT CARe nothing been resolved nobody followed up with me after contacting me the first time. Never had a problem for the past 8 years first time and it's really bad experience. I would love to change my service however it  will cost me a lot. Probably will write my opinion in my company board so my fellow associates will never deal with this company anymore. REALLY BAD BAD EXPERIENCE Cant wait to ffinish with my contract and leave the ATT

Premier Customer Service

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 8:32:36 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, timur1416!

Welcome to the forums! I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your service. Was there anything in particular that was giving you trouble? We have many resourceful community members that would be happy to help.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into the matter. Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else I can do or if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, timur1416!

Welcome to the forums! I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your service. Was there anything in particular that was giving you trouble? We have many resourceful community members that would be happy to help.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into the matter. Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else I can do or if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Premier Customer Service

2 of 3 (490 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 7:36:38 AM
(0)
Tutor

I ' ve got charged twice for one product .It was escalated 3 times and was written as a resolved issue, however I still see my charges that never been taking care of. Each associate that i spoke to were unhelpful didnt know what they were talking about and all the answers were totally different and inconsistent.  I called customer care and they did take care of this particular issue in one second without any problems. However i'm still waiting fdor my credit back.( At the end i just cancelled my order and decide to finish with my contract)

I ' ve got charged twice for one product .It was escalated 3 times and was written as a resolved issue, however I still see my charges that never been taking care of. Each associate that i spoke to were unhelpful didnt know what they were talking about and all the answers were totally different and inconsistent.  I called customer care and they did take care of this particular issue in one second without any problems. However i'm still waiting fdor my credit back.( At the end i just cancelled my order and decide to finish with my contract)

Re: Premier Customer Service

3 of 3 (381 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments