Pre order iphone 5s plus extra shipping but still 1 month

Voyager

Pre order iphone 5s plus extra shipping but still 1 month

[ Edited ]

how badddd 

i pre upgrade my phone to iphone 5s on 9/21 the message that at&t show fast shipping plus some cash 20 something

but few days later say will ship 10/21 (keep it courteous) they cheat on me after deduct my bank account then show shipping date 

to me at&t staff please respone this

Message 1 of 4 (857 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Pre order iphone 5s plus extra shipping but still 1 month

Which iPhone did you get? If it was the gold one, they are in short supply everywhere and October sounds right. Also, did they actually take the money out of your bank account? If you use a debit card, what usually happens is that they put an authorization hold on the amount to make sure the money is actually in there, but then release it in a couple of days if the phone doesn't ship out. They don't actually take the money out.
Message 2 of 4 (845 Views)
Voyager

I did order iPhone 5s gold one the money on my account processing but if i know before they too late and didnt let the custimer know i wont plus extra cash finally i want to cancel my order but i cant Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (814 Views)
Expert

mile_55 wrote:

I did order iPhone 5s gold one the money on my account processing but if i know before they too late and didnt let the custimer know i wont plus extra cash finally i want to cancel my order but i cant Smiley Sad

the amount falgged is a ping to verifiy that the card is correct and can cover teh charge, depending on the card issuer it will drop off the account after what ever amount of time the card issuer has set. The true charge will not be made until the phone acutally ships

Message 4 of 4 (759 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support