Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

Tutor

Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

Is there anyway I can mask or cover up my software so I could get an android app? Or an apple one for that matter? Seems like all the apps I want or actually need doesn't support. Windows 8.
Message 1 of 5 (1,488 Views)
Employee

Re: Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

To run Android or iOS apps, you'll need a phone running Android or iOS. Which apps are you looking for? There may be comparible Windows apps. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (1,379 Views)
Tutor

First and foremost, I need an app that will allow me to play flash-ran games, (I.E., Candy Crush Saga on Facebook). Secondly, I would love an app that enables the 'swipe' function for texting. Thirdly, some kind of pill identifier like drugs.com offers.

Message 3 of 5 (917 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Google BlueStacks (we don't post links to third party services/apps). It's a Windows/Mac software that runs android apps, I don't know however how many apps are available. I use it myself for some Internet radio apps on my laptop.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (901 Views)
Tutor

Can you give me a link to it? Mainly for a Windows 8 phone.
Message 5 of 5 (897 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.