Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

Tutor

Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

Is there anyway I can mask or cover up my software so I could get an android app? Or an apple one for that matter? Seems like all the apps I want or actually need doesn't support. Windows 8.
Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

To run Android or iOS apps, you'll need a phone running Android or iOS. Which apps are you looking for? There may be comparible Windows apps. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Tutor

First and foremost, I need an app that will allow me to play flash-ran games, (I.E., Candy Crush Saga on Facebook). Secondly, I would love an app that enables the 'swipe' function for texting. Thirdly, some kind of pill identifier like drugs.com offers.

Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

Google BlueStacks (we don't post links to third party services/apps). It's a Windows/Mac software that runs android apps, I don't know however how many apps are available. I use it myself for some Internet radio apps on my laptop.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Can you give me a link to it? Mainly for a Windows 8 phone.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support