Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 21, 2013
11:57:42 AM
Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?
Is there anyway I can mask or cover up my software so I could get an android app? Or an apple one for that matter? Seems like all the apps I want or actually need doesn't support. Windows 8.
Is there anyway I can mask or cover up my software so I could get an android app? Or an apple one for that matter? Seems like all the apps I want or actually need doesn't support. Windows 8.
AT&T GoPhone - Nokia Lumia 520

Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 12:52:22 PM
(0)
Employee

To run Android or iOS apps, you'll need a phone running Android or iOS. Which apps are you looking for? There may be comparible Windows apps. 

To run Android or iOS apps, you'll need a phone running Android or iOS. Which apps are you looking for? There may be comparible Windows apps. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Possible to download Android apps with Windows 8?

2 of 5 (1,360 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 12:15:49 AM
(0)
Tutor

First and foremost, I need an app that will allow me to play flash-ran games, (I.E., Candy Crush Saga on Facebook). Secondly, I would love an app that enables the 'swipe' function for texting. Thirdly, some kind of pill identifier like drugs.com offers.

First and foremost, I need an app that will allow me to play flash-ran games, (I.E., Candy Crush Saga on Facebook). Secondly, I would love an app that enables the 'swipe' function for texting. Thirdly, some kind of pill identifier like drugs.com offers.

3 of 5 (898 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 10:36:23 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Google BlueStacks (we don't post links to third party services/apps). It's a Windows/Mac software that runs android apps, I don't know however how many apps are available. I use it myself for some Internet radio apps on my laptop.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Google BlueStacks (we don't post links to third party services/apps). It's a Windows/Mac software that runs android apps, I don't know however how many apps are available. I use it myself for some Internet radio apps on my laptop.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (882 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 11:33:36 AM
(0)
Tutor
Can you give me a link to it? Mainly for a Windows 8 phone.
Can you give me a link to it? Mainly for a Windows 8 phone.

5 of 5 (878 Views)